Bug report #3744
Different behavior for mapcanvas and layout with scale dependent rendering
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||13803|
1. Add attached layer
2. Change projection to EPSG:3395
3. Set scale dependent rendering to 0-2000000 (2mln)
4. Enter 2000000 in the scale area, note the layer disappear.
5. Enter 1999999 in the scale area, note the layer appears again.
6. Create new print composer and add map from canvas.
7. Switch to item tab of the composer and enter 2000000 into Map\\Scale. Note the layer does not dissappear.
#1 Updated by Maxim Dubinin about 9 years ago
The bug is definitely with the map canvas and not print composer.
Easier procedure to replicate:
Do 1-2-3 as higher, then:
1. Enter 1999999 in the scale area, note the layer appears
2. Enter 2000000 in the scale area, note the layer disappears -> correct
3. Enter 2000001 in the scale area, note the layer still disappears -> correct
4. Enter 2000000 in the scale area, note the layer appears -> incorrect
#9 Updated by Médéric RIBREUX over 4 years ago
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Operating System deleted (
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
Hello, bug triage...
in QGIS 2.13, at 2000000 it disappears, at 20000001 it is still disappeared but going back to 2000000 don't show anything in canvas.
So, I am closing this bug.