Bug report #3659
Size scale field does not work with symbol levels
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||13718|
When both size scale field and symbol layers are used in a layer style, nothing is drawn.
#6 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 9 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
Hi Anita, seems to works fine here on both Linux and Windows, 1.7.3 and master. Can you please give it a try again?
#8 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 9 years ago
Anita Graser wrote:
The problem still exists for me in both 1.7.3 and nightly on Win7 (OSGeo4W version).
Reproduced using the Shapefile available here: http://data.wien.gv.at/katalog/baumkataster.html
I'm not able to replicate the issue myself, can you attach the style or describe the steps? thanks.
#21 Updated by Anita Graser over 5 years ago
- Target version changed from Future Release - High Priority to Version 2.10
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
Seems fixed now: Size scale field has been removed from the Advanced button and size scaling can now be achieved using the data-defined override which works well with symbol levels.