Bug report #3581
Ftools: union tool leave holes in output
|Affected QGIS version:
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:
|Copied to github as #:
Tested on trunk under Debian, Ubuntu, Windows Seven.
Odd, but it seems that in other installations on the same platforms the problem do not occur.
Seems that comuni_shp.zip is broken, I can't extract files.
comuni is missing prj file
and prj file of buff_shp seems to be incorrect
I'd try unioning these two, but without knowing projection of comuni this would require a lot of guessing.
they are both in EPSG 3003
- Tracker changed from Bug report to 4
- Start date set to 2011-07-25
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Should be fixed in 7cd2850da5
Please check and report if any problems remains.
- Status changed from Open to 7
Fixed, thanks Alex. The behaviour has changed: the warning of different/missing CRS is issued at the end of the analysis, not before starting. Previous one seems better to me.
- Status changed from 7 to Fixed for bounty
- Status changed from Fixed for bounty to 10
- Status changed from 10 to Bounty paid
There is no need to pay bounty. Please direct this money to support QGIS
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Tracker changed from 4 to Bug report
- Affected QGIS version set to master
The "ftools" category is being removed from the tracker, changing the category of this ticket to "Processing/QGIS" to not leave the category orphaned.
Also available in: Atom