Feature request #3525
Auto resize label box in composer to fit it's contents
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Easy fix?:||No||Copied to github as #:||13585|
- Start new print composer
- Add label
- Change labels text from "Quantum GIS" to "Quantum GIS ruleZZZZ!!1!1!1!11"
- "Dude, where's my text?!?"
Manual resizing works just fine, still it's not so easy to guess for novice users.
#5 Updated by Médéric RIBREUX about 5 years ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Target version set to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Operating System deleted (
Hello, bug triage...
this is still the case for QGIS 2.13 master.
We should detect a change in the Label content and automatically resize the Label box, otherwise new content is not displayed by default (which is annoying).