Bug report #3446
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||13506
1. Turn off "Layers" panel;
2. Close QGIS and start it again;
3. Open any layers;
4. Turn on "Layers" panel.
Panel appears but layer's tree is not.
Confirmed on Windows with 97149eda (SVN r15057). On Linux with 8087f640 (SVN r15080) layer's tree is displayed but there is no widget title and buttons
The layer Tree appears fine in windows with QGIS-1.6.0 stable version
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Can't replicate the linux issue using latest master build for ubuntu 12.10.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to fixed
closing s fixed, reopen if necessry
Also available in: Atom