Bug report #3155
Zoom to layer works incorrectly while layer editing
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||All||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||13215|
- Open raster layer (http://gis-lab.info/share/DR/modis.7z 404)
- Add new polygonal vector layer
- Draw little polygon in right top corner of raster;
- Stop editing and save changes;
- Make with zoom out tool raster layer looks like small rectangle in center of View;
- Toggle editing and draw new polygon in right top corner of view;
- Without stopping editing try make zoom to layer on vector layer;
- Looks like extent calculates incorrect.
- Stop editing, don't save changes and try zoom to vector layer again. Zoom to layer work incorrectly.
#1 Updated by Maxim Dubinin over 9 years ago
5-7. I confirm, the extent looks wrong.
9. I confirm, after rejecting saving new polygon it seems that extent is still larger than small polygon on the raster.