Bug report #2713
"Leaking" strokes using non-continuos outline
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||12773
When changing the outline option of a polygon layer to non-linear
(dashed, dotted and so on) the resulting rendering shows more lines
than it should. Seems like a visual leak.
I attach a screenshot showing the correct rendering (the plain one)
and the dashed (bogus) one.
Resizing the viewport or panning doesn't fix the rendering problem.
This is trunk r13473, on Ubuntu 8.10 with its own packaged qt libs.
The recent assignment to jef was unintended. There seems to be no way to put it back to 'nobody' :(
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 1.8.0
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Target version changed from Version 1.8.0 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Lower Priority
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Assignee deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Is this still an issue with current versions?
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Can't reproduce, this ticket does not include enough information to try better. My fault. Will re-open or file a new one shall it happen again.
Also available in: Atom