Bug report #21598
Gpkg: raster slowdown
|Affected QGIS version:||3.6.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||29414|
- take this raster: https://www.faunalia.eu/~paolo/250010.tif
- drag and drop it in an existing geopackage
- load it from the geopackage in QGIS
- loading takes many seconds, QGIS slows down afterwards, with CPU at 100%
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Paolo Cavallini wrote:
It is confirmed on two os. Unclear how to check it can be solved upstream.
the evidence (test on two different OSes with QGIS 3 and GDAL 2.2.4, works ok) suggest that there was a regression upstream, therefore this would probably need to be closed as "upstream".