Feature request #2110
extract node tool: add option for using only selected features
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
The extract node tool could be improved adding an option to run the command on selected features only.
Currently, if a subset is selected, the command does not work (the unique field cannot be selected)
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.0 to Version 1.7.4
- Target version changed from Version 1.7.4 to Version 2.0.0
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Status info deleted (
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Operating System deleted (
This feature already available via Processing, can we close this?
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Resolution set to wontfix
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
The "ftools" category is being removed from the tracker, changing the category of this ticket to "Processing/QGIS" to not leave the category orphaned.
Also available in: Atom