Bug report #2065
'Show selected records only' not refreshing table when using the function "search"
|Affected QGIS version:||1.7.3||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||All||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||12125|
Record list in attribute table is not refreshing when 'Show selected records only' is enabled and another selection is made.
1. Select some feature in vector layer.
2. Open attribute table and check 'Show selected records only'. OK, table rows are narrowed to selected features.
3. Select some other features in layer. Rows in the table are not refreshed as expected. You must uncheck a check again 'Show selected records only' checkbox. The same behavior is when using it with 'Search' .
#2 Updated by Ivan Mincik over 12 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Resolution deleted (
Tested on latest trunk using Debian Lenny 32bit. Qt 4.4.3.
1. When enabled 'Show selected records only' and selecting features in map, table is refreshing correctly.
2. When enabled 'Show selected records only' and using 'Search' widget in table, table is not refreshing until I disable and enable 'Show selected records only' checkbox. Would You please fix also this problem ?
#4 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 11 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to master
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
- Resolution set to worksforme
- Assignee deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Seems fixed in the lateset qgis-master and qgis 1.7.3
Reopen if necessary.
#5 Updated by Ivan Mincik almost 11 years ago
- Assignee set to Giovanni Manghi
1. I confirm correct behavior in current master.
2. In 1.7.3, attribute table is not refreshing when using 'Search'. It is only refreshed after re-checking 'Show selected records only'. Selecting features in map canvas is working correctly.
I am missing permissions to reopen ticket !
#8 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 11 years ago
- Subject changed from 'Show selected records only' not refreshing table at selection change to 'Show selected records only' not refreshing table when using the function "search"
If possible backport the fix also in the 1.7.x branch as it works fine in master.
#12 Updated by Alister Hood almost 10 years ago
I think this may be fixed recently in master for "search", and for making a manual selection in the canvas, although I'm not certain, because I couldn't figure out how to reliably reproduce it.
It isn't fixed for manually selecting rows in the attribute table, but I'm not sure if that would be desirable anyway (at least not unless there was the ability to right click on a row and "zoom to extent").