Bug report #18076
Checkbox options in drag and drop designer disappears when default value is not blank in QGIS 2.99
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Win7||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||25972|
I came across this trying to trigger checkbox states based on other checkbox states with case->when default values to behave similar to radio buttons. No luck there, but came across this.Reproduction steps
- Start new project
- Add new scratch layer, no geometry
- Add an integer field and save
- In Attributes Form, select the field. Change Widget Type to Checkbox. Set checked state to 1, unchecked to 0. Apply. OK.
- Re-open properties. Select the field. In default values, enter 1 (to default to checked state). Apply. OK.
- Re-open properties. Select the field. CHECKED STATE OPTIONS ARE GONE!
- Clear the default value. Apply. OK.
- Re-open properties. Select the field. Checked state options return, but empty.
- Could be there's a reasonable explanation for this?
BTW, originally added this to #18075 but I'm not sure that is watched.