Bug report #18075
Checkbox options in drag and drop designer disappears when default value is not blank in QGIS 2.99
|Affected QGIS version:||2.99(master)||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||25971|
I came across this trying to trigger checkbox states based on other checkbox states with case->when default values to behave similar to radio buttons. No luck there, but came across this.Reproduction steps
- Start new project
- Add new scratch layer, no geometry
- Add an integer field and save
- In Attributes Form, select the field. Change Widget Type to Checkbox. Set checked state to 1, unchecked to 0. Apply. OK.
- Re-open properties. Select the field. In default values, enter 1 (to default to checked state). Apply. OK.
- Re-open properties. Select the field. CHECKED STATE OPTIONS ARE GONE!
- Clear the default value. Apply. OK.
- Re-open properties. Select the field. Checked state options return, but empty.
Could be there's a reasonable explanation for this?
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 3 years ago
- Easy fix? set to No
- Regression? set to No
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data set to No
- Affected QGIS version set to 2.99(master)
- Category changed from Any to Forms
- Project changed from QGIS Redmine (QGIS bug tracker) to QGIS Application
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Does it works ok on 2.18?