Bug report #17881
Processing options is not showing all providers
|Affected QGIS version:
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:
|Copied to github as #:
- Providers from plugins are not shown in the Processing options but they are visible in the Toolbox. On my screenshot, it's missing Buffer and QuickOSM.
- If I disable a provider from Processing options, it still displayed in the processing toolbox. On my screenshot, Saga and Grass are disabled.
#1 Updated by Alexander Bruy about 6 years ago
- Assignee changed from Victor Olaya to Alexander Bruy
- Operating System deleted (
I haven't looked at the code of these providers, but I'm pretty sure that they simply does not have any settings. As result they are not listed in the Processing options.
#2 Updated by Etienne Trimaille about 6 years ago
- File Screen Shot 2018-01-23 at 10.01.24.png added
In QGIS 2, there is the checkbox `activate` for all providers, even if there isn't custom settings. So it's not the same behavior as in QGIS 3. See my new screenshot for QGIS 2.
I will try to add a custom setting in my plugin to see if it's displayed in QGIS3.