- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-12-16
- Last connection: 2019-04-17
Reported issues: 43
- 02:41 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21536 (Open): Help for algorithms not visible in modeller
- Algorithms in the modeller don't have the collapsible panel on the right with the help which is visible when we execu...
- 11:57 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21366 (Closed): Expression with square bracket for maps are not evaluated in a layout...
- I have this expression:...
- 09:17 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21096: Move selection to top doesn't worked when table is unsaved
- I can confirm that "Move selection to top" is not working for me. Even if the table is saved, the selection is not at...
- 03:55 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21116 (Rejected): processing.run and processing.runAndLoadResults give different output
- I noticed that "processing.run" and "processing.runAndLoadResults" give different output.
The first one returns a ...
- 12:14 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19886 (Closed): QGIS application dialog can't be resized with the keyboard
- Thanks for checking.
Strange, I tried on the same laptop just now, it's working fine.
I will try tomorrow on my 2...
- 11:41 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20406 (Closed): QgsProcessingParameterEnum doesn't allow multiple selection in the mo...
- In a Processing algorithm, one of the parameter is a "QgsProcessingParameterEnum":...
- 10:52 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20073: Form validation doesn't take care of 2 columns primary key
- Yes, I can confirm what Mathieu said. The primary key is done for each column, individually, not checking all columns...
- 02:40 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20098: getFeatures() can't be run twice on an OSM file
- Using GDAL/OGR 2.2.3 on Ubuntu 18.04
- 02:30 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20098 (Closed): getFeatures() can't be run twice on an OSM file
- Since this commit https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/f410b4a4da07463a25786045b107282dffabf1bd, the python iterator g...
- 08:37 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20073: Form validation doesn't take care of 2 columns primary key
- Moreover, checkbox doesn't keep the same status when we switch from one layer to another one.
Look at my GIF, at t...
Also available in: Atom