Bug report #17048
Comment for fields not working
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.11||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||invalid|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||24947|
Whenever i write something in the 'comment' section of the fields properties it don't get saved.
I also noticed this if I write comments while creating new field.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 6 years ago
- Category changed from Editing to Vectors
- Operating System deleted (
- Priority changed from High to Normal
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
- Easy fix? changed from Yes to No
Did it worked as expected in previous QGIS releases?
#2 Updated by jd lom over 5 years ago
Devs have already identified this problem. (https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2015-April/037521.html)
Apparently the comment sections shows the comment provided by the database.
It is not possible to edit the comment.
Related to the issue #16412.
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
- Resolution set to invalid