- Registered on: 2014-10-16
- Last connection: 2019-05-03
Reported issues: 7
- 02:40 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20165: project selection combobox initially empty when trying to open project from po...
- I confirmed this bug (QGIS 3.4.0 windows)
- 09:23 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20292 (Open): Project which are saved with special characters in the filename and wit...
I know it's not a best practice (no space and no special character in filename) but some user does it.
- 09:24 AM QGIS Application Feature request #19903: Relation reference widget : data is limited to the first 100 items, make ...
So it's not a bug but some users will be confused as reported here :
- 03:55 PM QGIS Application Feature request #19903 (Open): Relation reference widget : data is limited to the first 100 items...
- The combobox of relation reference widget displays the first 100 items.
However the autocompletion is working great....
- 01:27 PM QGIS Application Feature request #18995: use variable in layer source
- A better solution is to use the authentication system with basic authentication:
- 10:56 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15930: Aggregate functions don't seem to work with virtual fields
- Frank Broniewski wrote:
> Is the fix already implemented in 2.18.14? I am having this issue too, the right values on...
- 10:20 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17048: Comment for fields not working
- Devs have already identified this problem. (https://lists.osgeo.org/pipermail/qgis-developer/2015-April/037521.html)
- 12:40 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16870: copy/paste/save fails ("geometry type is not compatible with the current layer...
- Seems to be fixed with 2.18.11. Can anyone confirm this ?
- 04:04 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16715: Processing: SELECT algs don't work in modeller on Windows
- Anita Graser wrote:
> Since models in current Processing versions ignore selections, I'm not sure if there is any us...
- 10:38 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16715 (Closed): Processing: SELECT algs don't work in modeller on Windows
this bug only exists on windows. Select algs ( select by expression, select by location...) work well on linux...
Also available in: Atom