Bug report #16794
Crash when no value is entered in min or max fields in Singleband pseudocolor in styling dock
|Affected QGIS version:||2.18.11||Regression?:||Yes|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||Yes|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||Yes||Resolution:||fixed/implemented|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||24693|
When using the layer styling dock and I accidentally remove all values (including 0) in one of the min or max fields of the band the application crashes.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 3 years ago
- Subject changed from Crash when no value is entered in min or max fields in Singleband pseudocolor to Crash when no value is entered in min or max fields in Singleband pseudocolor in styling dock
- Regression? changed from No to Yes
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Operating System deleted (
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.18.7 to 2.18.10
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Category changed from GUI to Symbology
Confirmed also on Linux.