- Registered on: 2014-10-08
- Last connection: 2019-02-13
Reported issues: 42
- 10:57 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20461 (Closed): Can't click "browse" in "Handle bad layers" window
- In the latest version of QGIS (with the new gui) the button for "browse" to missing data sources is dimmed no matter ...
- 11:23 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20380 (Open): Tiny Identify Results window
- From version 3.4 the GUI on Mac seems to have changed a lot (it now doesn't look at all like macOS gui (but that's an...
- 10:27 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20378 (Closed): QGIS 3.4 cannot install on Mac
- A colleague of mine tried to install the latest version of QGIS on mac downloaded from QGIS.org. It's the QGIS-macOS-...
- 07:09 PM QGIS Application Feature request #20335 (Closed): Extract Projection
- What happened to the function "Extract Projection" since version 3.4? Seems like it disappeared. Is there another way...
- 05:32 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20278 (Open): file names with å ä ö doesn't pickup world file
- If I have a TIF tile with associated world file (TFW) and the file has one of the letters å ä ö (swedish characters) ...
- 01:19 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18622: Mouse pointer displacement
- Anyone planning on doing something about this?
- 01:46 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18622 (Closed): Mouse pointer displacement
- In QGIS 3 there is a new mouse pointer when digitizing which looks nice. Unfortunately it's not centered on the drawi...
- 06:18 PM QGIS Application Bug report #16794 (Closed): Crash when no value is entered in min or max fields in Singleband pse...
- When using the layer styling dock and I accidentally remove all values (including 0) in one of the min or max fields ...
- 05:33 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15986: QGIS crashes when opening a project
- Works now! Cheers.
- 01:43 PM QGIS Application Bug report #15986: QGIS crashes when opening a project
- Cheers, I'll try the new version (and or without plugins).
Also available in: Atom