Feature request #167
PostGIS geometry collections are not shown
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
Geometry collection PostGIS layers are not loadable. It will be important to allow this in the next version.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Resolution set to duplicate
Fixed in svn c9c3efb2 (SVN r7619). See duplicate ticket #818.
Updated by pcavallini - over 9 years ago
- Status changed from Closed to Feedback
- Resolution deleted (
On a fresh qgis from svn (#7795), I get:
Colonna the_geom in "mipi"."strade_asfaltate_zrc_dintorni" ha una geometria di tipo GEOMETRYCOLLECTION, che attualmente Qgis non è in grado di supportare.
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
It ssems that the old fix, of loading the collections as three different layers (points, lines and polygons) was a reasonable solution, at least in the mid term
Havin seen this as "in progress" made me think it really was ;)
Anyway, if anyone plans to touch the postgresql provider again, it would be worth addin support for upcoming 2.0, ie:
- Target version changed from Version 2.0.0 to Future Release - Nice to have
- Easy fix? set to No
- Pull Request or Patch supplied set to No
Also available in: Atom