Bug report #16567
Shear values iin transform effect are not being saved
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Linux ubuntu||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||24469|
The shear values in the transform effect on features are not being save with the project, and are not copied when the user duplicate the layer or copy/paste the style.
To reproduce, in a Point layer do:
- style the layer with a SVG Marker with a large size (to be visible);
- Add draw effects at symbol layer level;
- Apply a Transform effect that includes Shear values (see screenshoot)
Things to try:
- Duplicate the layer, the style will be changed not taking the shear values
- Try copy past the style, it wont work either
- Save the project, and open it again. The effect of the original layer will also not include the shrear values.
this is affecting 2.18 and master