Bug report #14893

Styling panel name: "Map Styling" or "Layer Styling"?

Added by Harrissou Santanna over 6 years ago. Updated over 6 years ago.

Assignee:Nathan Woodrow
Affected QGIS version:master Regression?:No
Operating System: Easy fix?:No
Pull Request or Patch supplied:No Resolution:fixed/implemented
Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:No Copied to github as #:22846


Just wonder what could be a more significant name for this panel. I suppose that in the future (some of the) other tabs in the layer properties will be added.
Note that there has been a beginning of discussion on the use of "style" at https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/2765


#1 Updated by Nathan Woodrow over 6 years ago

I agree. Layer styling does fit better for now. Will update

#2 Updated by Nathan Woodrow over 6 years ago

  • Resolution set to fixed/implemented
  • Status changed from Open to Closed

Changed now.

Also available in: Atom PDF