Bug report #14866
GPS Babel does not start from GPS plugin
|C++ plugins/GPS plugin
|Affected QGIS version:
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:
|Copied to github as #:
The core GPS plugin is not able to start GPSBabel (correctly installed in my system) for importing other GPS formats
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
could you please attach a sample of the data you are trying to open?
No data necessary: the message Impossible to run GPSBabel appears with any file.
- OS version deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.14.2 to master
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
Tagging this as a regression.
Paolo, would you mind sitting together with me to figure out if we can build some GPS tests based on a gpsbabel backend this week?
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom