Bug report #14659
add geometric columns - no Z coord
|Affected QGIS version:||2.14.1
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||22623
the command 'Export / add geometric columns' (vector menu => Geometry Tools) applied to a shapefile 3D point (X, Y, Z) adds only coord X and Y coord, the Z coord no !! !!
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
is the column Z there and empty, or no column at all?
the command only creates coord coord x y (see screenshot)
- Target version deleted (
- Operating System deleted (
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Category changed from 44 to Processing/QGIS
- Tracker changed from Bug report to Feature request
- Category changed from Processing/QGIS to Geometry
This can not be fixed until we will have full Z coordinate support in QGIS geometry classes.
- Category changed from Geometry to Processing/QGIS
Oops, sorry my bad. Seems we already have full support.
I'm tracking all z troubles in QGIS. Can that issue be closed or is it still opened ?
- Tracker changed from Feature request to Bug report
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Also available in: Atom