Bug report #14626
SpatiaLite layer not displaying in QGIS 2.14, works ok in QGIS 2.8
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||22591
Attached layer doesn't display correctly in QGIS 2.14 : no feature displayed, incorrect attribute values.
However it displays correctly in QGIS 2.8.
[Spatialite provider] prefer rowid as primary key where available
Adapted from 1050174532627ae44c4467e9911c1fca41e138e3 without the cleanups.
fixes #14575, fixes #14626, fixes #14999
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Please test with 2.14.1. A related fix was included.
Thank you for answering Nyall.
The problem occurs in QGIS 2.14.1.
- Status changed from Feedback to Open
- Target version set to Version 2.16
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.14.0 to master
- Priority changed from High to Severe/Regression
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Thanks for the correction.
Will it be backported to the next 2.14 point release ?
- Target version changed from Version 2.16 to Version 2.14
Also available in: Atom