Bug report #14611
polyline rendering broken when line layer draws effect(s)
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||22577|
While testing out the new composer polyline tool, I stumbled on a rendering issue: if the [x] draw effect is enabled, the polyline will render a white fill (see line-effect-problem.png).Steps to reproduce
- Create a new project, open a new composer
- Change the composer background color to a dark gray (to witness the white fill)
- Add a polyline item, make it a U-shaped line
- Open the line style properties window
- Enable [x] draw effect (you don't actually need to enable any filter), and press the [ ok ] button
- Notice the unwanted white fill attached to the polyline
Setting this issue as blocker.
[feature] Add Rename action under the manage submenu for files in browser
Allows renaming of files directly in the browser. If the file
corresponds to a spatial dataset with multiple sidecar files then
these will all be renamed accordingly too.
Additionally, users are warned if the file is a layer which is exists
in the current project and are asked whether they want to automatically
update all the layer paths accordingly.