Bug report #14299
Unhide paths from browser
|Affected QGIS version:||3.0.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||22290|
Once a path has been hidden from the browser, it is unclear for the user how to get it back
#3 Updated by Nathan Woodrow about 4 years ago
- Assignee set to Nathan Woodrow
- Priority changed from Low to Normal
- Operating System changed from Debian to All
- Status changed from Open to In Progress
- OS version deleted (
Yeah sorry about that. Was a bit of a oversight on UX on my part. Will be fixed.
#6 Updated by Harrissou Santanna about 4 years ago
Is it expected to list all the folders that are hidden or just their main parent, according to the current position?
I mean, if I have ten folders hidden (3 in H:/ and 7 in G:/), will I have:
- the ten folders listed ?
- or taking your example, just G:/ and H:/ listed
- and once I unhide G:/ and right-click on G:/, it lists G:/ hidden subfolders and just H:/? A kind of cascading process (with relative path)
I don't know if it's worth all this and if users will hide many folders but it can be unreadable to have all hidden files listed in the context menu.