Bug report #14224
"Label with" Field is not loaded when importing qgis layer style file
|Affected QGIS version:||2.12.2||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||22222|
1. Create a specific rule for labeling in the "lable with" field
2. export the entire layer style to a qgis layer style file (qml)
3. Create a new layer, import the style, the Label with field is not filled.
It is, in fact, being filled in the background, so when I close the Layer Properties instead of pressing OK to confirm, everything is in place afer I reopen the layer properties.
However most people will press Ok or Apply to confirm what they did, effectively overwriting what they just imported.
I could only test on this on Mac OS so far, so it may be a Mac related issue.
(The qml file is written correctly)
#3 Updated by Herve Christol about 4 years ago
- Target version set to Version 2.14
- File Step3__Restore_previous_file_style___symbole_is_ok_but_not_label.PNG added
- File Step2__change_symbol_and_label_style.PNG added
- File Step1__Save_file_style_of_this_shape.PNG added
I have the same issue on Qgis 2.14.1 (Linux debian).
Label style is not properly restored whereas the symbol style is correct.
I confirm that the cancel button is the only way to restore properly the label style.