Bug report #14169
Crash when clicking "save as..." when the source file is CSV or SHP
|Affected QGIS version:||2.12.2
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes
||Copied to github as #:||22171
While trying to "save as..." a CSV or SHP file - QGIS crashes.
When running it through the terminal - i saw the following message:
 8681 segmentation fault (core dumped) qgis
Might be related to #14123
- Category changed from Browser to Vectors
- Status changed from Open to Feedback
Cannot replicate, please attach sample data.
I am also using archlinux and have the same issue with the master from git (2.13) from today (and also last week) using the qgis-git package
So maybe there is some problem with qt / gdal / ...
Are there any suggestions how to debug that?
- Check with `ldd` that the same version of libraries are used by qgis and gdal (and there are no duplicates).
- Run qgis under valgrind and save the report somewhere (will be slooow, but usually helpfu)
If you're also using sqlite 3.10 I think this could be marked as a duplicate of #14123
I can confirm that sqlite is the problem. I downgraded it an now I have no problems with 'save as'.
@Shai, can you confirm? I yes we can mark it as duplicate ...
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom