Bug report #13543
Apply button doesn't work in Layer Labelling Settings dialogue
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||21585|
Clicking the Apply button doesn't update the labels on the map when using the Layer Labelling Settings dialogue. However, when using the Labels tab in the Layer Properties the Apply button works.
#5 Updated by Frank Sokolic over 7 years ago
- Make a layer active in the layers panel
- Click the Layer Labelling Options icon on the toolbar (or Layer > Labelling from the menu bar)
- Make changes to the label settings
- Click Apply, labels don't get updated on the map canvas
- Click OK, dialogue box closes and labels are updated
This is on Ubuntu 15.04 64 bit running QGIS master.