- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2013-08-26
- Last connection: 2019-03-06
Reported issues: 23
- 09:42 AM QGIS Application Bug report #20848: Issue exporting raster layer to Geopackage
- I can confirm this issues also exists in QGIS 3.4.5 on Windows.
It can be replicated as follows:
# Create a GeoPa...
- 02:42 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21229 (Open): File dialogs in FlatPak version of QGIS revert to default directory
- File dialogs in the FlatPak version of QGIS always revert to a default directory and file type when they are opened. ...
- 07:19 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14492: raster zoomed-in resampling settings not applied with reprojected rasters
- I've also encountered this problem on 3.5.0-Master on Ubuntu. My workaround is to save the raster in the same CRS as ...
- 04:02 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19653 (Closed): Snapping Toolbar missing from View > Toolbars menu
- *Snapping Toolbar* is missing from the *View > Toolbars* menu so can't be turned on/off using this menu. However, it ...
- 10:26 AM QGIS Application Feature request #17032: delete (or propose to) all files of a shapefile with browser
- .qpj files are not deleted either. Deleting these files could also be part of the feature request.
- 01:09 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18248 (Closed): Spelling mistake in Clip Raster by Mask tool
- There is a minor English spelling mistake in the *Clip Raster by Mask* processing tool. The text *Create and output a...
- 12:33 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17699 (Closed): Cell contents replaced with NULL when cell gets focus
- I've just checked on the newly released QGIS 3.0.0-Girona and the problem no longer occurs. No sure when it was fixed.
- 10:47 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17946 (Closed): Tooltip spelling mistake on Snapping Toolbar
- The tooltip for Edit Advanced Configuration on the Snapping toolbar is incorrectly spelled as *Edit avdanced configur...
- 01:01 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17699 (Closed): Cell contents replaced with NULL when cell gets focus
- When editing the attribute table of a shapefile, if I click in a cell the value in the cell is replaced with a NULL. ...
- 07:07 AM QGIS Application Bug report #17610: Frozen on Coordinate System Window
- I also get a crash on QGIS Master, Ubuntu 17.10, when opening a shapefile that doesn't have a prj file, i.e. there is...
Also available in: Atom