Bug report #12998
Warn users when using graduated/categorized/rule-based renderer and no rules have been specified
|Affected QGIS version:||3.6.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||21075|
- load a layer
- add labelling > correct
- go to either graduated or categorized style, and do not press the Classify button
- the geometries disappear (not nce, but correct)
- also the labels disappear, which I believe is unexpected.
#2 Updated by Paolo Cavallini about 6 years ago
- Subject changed from Labels disappears if a style is not classified to Warn users when using graduated/categorized/rule-based renderer and no rules have been specified
- Category changed from Labelling to Symbology
I'm a bit puzzled by this, but that's OK.
Changing the title and category of the ticket according to your suggestion.
#7 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 2 years ago
- Resolution set to end of life
- Status changed from Open to Closed
End of life notice: QGIS 2.18 LTR