Bug report #10832
Bad Allocation when opening raster properties
|Affected QGIS version:
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:
|Copied to github as #:
When trying to change the properties of the raster file (attached) I only ever receive a 'Bad Allocation' error. It is not possible to open the properties dialogue box. I have created many rasters in the same way as this one, which all work. I have tried to recreate this one, but it still causes the same error. Please note that I have changed the x and y coordinates as the data is potentially sensitive.
I expect there to be only values of -99 and 99 in the raster (null values are set to -999.0).
Your help would be much appreciated.
#1 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 9 years ago
- Subject changed from Bad Allocation - .asc properties to Bad Allocation when opening raster properties
- Operating System deleted (
- Priority changed from Normal to Severe/Regression
- Category set to Rasters
- OS version deleted (
- confirmed on Windows and Linux
- on Linux it seems to happen only if qgis is configured to render raster with the "cumulative count cut" option
- it is not a .asc only issue, it happens the same if converting this raster as .tif
- it does not happen on 2.2