- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2014-07-07
- Last connection: 2017-01-11
Reported issues: 3
- 04:12 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15587 (Closed): GRASS command processing 'Environment Can Only Contain Strings'
I receive the error below when trying to run a GRASS command from the processing toolbox:
- 04:11 AM QGIS Application Bug report #11544 (Closed): Minidump - When trying to save project file
Hope you can help.
When trying to setting up a default project template I noticed the following fatal bug.
- 05:01 AM QGIS Application Bug report #10832 (Closed): Bad Allocation when opening raster properties
When trying to change the properties of the raster file (attached) I only ever receive a 'Bad Allocation'...
Also available in: Atom