- Registered on: 2011-09-28
- Last connection: 2014-08-20
Reported issues: 177
- 03:19 AM QGIS Application Bug report #11075 (Closed): SLD - incorrect width of symbol used in import
- Attached SLD declares a circle that's 6pixels wide. The QGIS circle is MUCH larger than this.
- 03:49 AM QGIS Application Feature request #11008: Field Calculator - get centroid of polygon easily
- I get what you're saying but the version you put (using "x" rather than "xmin") is no more obvious than the version t...
- 03:21 AM QGIS Application Feature request #11008 (Closed): Field Calculator - get centroid of polygon easily
- Currently it's difficult (non-obvious) how to get the centroid of a polygon using the field calculator:
- 06:00 AM QGIS Application Bug report #9742 (Closed): 2.3 files not backwards compatible with 2.2 (Oracle layers)
- No, This was a different issue. Namely that for whatever reason a a file wasn't backward compatible between Master an...
- 05:54 AM QGIS Application Bug report #10985 (Closed): Redundent GetCapabilities request
- When I click "Connect" on the add WMS dialog, QGIS makes a request to GetCapabilities.
However, for some reason when ...
- 03:58 AM QGIS Application Bug report #10984 (Closed): Not possible to symbolise a no-line border style.
- Neither of the following two approaches to trying to create invisible borders for a polygon work.
Border Style: "No ...
- 05:03 AM QGIS Application Bug report #10854 (Closed): No tools when using "Simplified interface" in Processing toolbox
- Windows 64 bit - 2.4
Also reported on the mailing list as affecting:
"Same Bug on Ubuntu 12.04 using ubuntuGIS Reposi...
- 09:22 AM QGIS Application Feature request #10563: Show scales for pyramid creation
- I wasn't aware of the Raster - Miscellaenous - Build Overviews function. I'd agree that having the same function twic...
- 03:10 AM QGIS Application Feature request #10563 (Open): Show scales for pyramid creation
- Currently in QGIS on the "Pyramids" tab on the right there is a "resolutions" box which actually has tile sizes for t...
- 05:54 AM QGIS Application Bug report #10202 (Closed): QGIS crashes when displaying joined data with graduated symbology
- Seems like a pretty serious issue.
Add the attached two layers.
- Open the properties for the shapefile and join the...
Also available in: Atom