- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2018-02-15
- Last connection: 2019-05-03
Reported issues: 15
- 05:15 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21994 (Open): Print layout legend "feature count" shows feature count for entire laye...
- In the print layout, a legend has the option to display a "feature count" for a layer. This option displays the total...
- 09:12 PM QGIS Application Feature request #21444 (Feedback): crop data to map extent when exporting to vector PDF
- When exporting to a vector pdf, the map layers are apparently not cropped to the map extent. So with a very detailed,...
- 10:31 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21433 (Closed): error loading geodatabase (GDB version 10.5)
- I tried to load a geodatabase into QGIS 3.4.5, and got this error message: "Download with "protocol" source type has ...
- 08:31 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21081 (Open): QGIS logo not displayed on taskbar for additional windows
- Windows other than the main QGIS project window display a blank page image on the taskbar instead of the QGIS logo. T...
- 06:05 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20911 (Closed): Merge vector layers algorithm fails when ID fields have different dat...
- I ran the *Merge vector layers* algorithm on three multipolygon polygon shapefiles. The algorithm completely failed t...
- 05:14 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20480 (Closed): Incorrect descriptions for canvas functions
- The canvas functions (canvasx, canvasy, canvaswidth and canvasheight) all have identical descriptions that refer to t...
- 09:41 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18628: QGIS 3: vertex editor highlights features in non-visible layers
- This issue is resolved in QGIS 3.4. Non-visible layers are no longer highlighted by the Vertex Editor. And I love the...
- 11:12 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18628: QGIS 3: vertex editor highlights features in non-visible layers
- Tested in 3.2.
I turned off 'enable snapping by default' (in digitizing options). Now the vertex editor only acts...
- 07:24 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19944 (Rejected): Error message when switching UI Theme to night mapping
- When I switch from default UI theme to night mapping, I get this error message:...
- 09:05 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19484: Move label tool doesn't work with rule based labels
- Sounds like a re-emergence of this closed issue: "Move Label and Diagram button not working" (#19156)
Also available in: Atom