- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2015-06-29
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2011-06-06)
Reported issues: 26
- 09:21 AM QGIS Application Feature request #12853 (Closed): No confirmation message box when deleting a DB connection the br...
- Hi folks, I had this issue happen to me today.
* In the browser panel in QGIS, right click on a data...
- 08:23 AM QGIS Application Bug report #8233 (Closed): QGIS comes to focus when it shouldn't
- Sometimes, when QGIS is running in the background or minimized, it comes into focus. The following is the message log...
- 02:54 PM QGIS Application Bug report #8230 (Closed): "Failed to open python console"
- I installed the latest dev from [Dakota Carto[http://qgis.dakotacarto.com/]] QGIS code revision: 7587972.
- 07:22 PM QGIS Application Bug report #7912: recent commit(s) broke graduated symbology making it impossible to manually add...
- I can replicate these problems in Qgis 2.0 - build 51d73a9
- 12:28 PM QGIS Application Feature request #1838: Include american size papers
- I'll install 1.2 at home, but on 1.1
A5 through B0, Letter and Legal.
Even if i click on custom, i can't chan...
- 12:23 PM QGIS Application Feature request #1834: Adding drawing objects to map composer
- i'm not saying it should become a drawing tool, rather a simple feature to make life a bit easier.
Replying to [comm...
- 12:14 PM QGIS Application Feature request #1832: North Arrow for print composer
- Replying to [comment:1 pcav]:
"730 and [https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/192":https://trac.osgeo.org/qgis/ticket/73...
- 12:00 PM QGIS Application Bug report #1845: disabled frame still prints
- I haven't tried it in 1.2 since i can't download it at work. My issue related to 1.1 (grey line) and 1.0.2 (black li...
- 07:52 AM QGIS Application Feature request #1851 (Closed): symbology multiple selection should highlight all regardless of d...
- sometimes, a line layer can have 40 different classications; however, i'd like to have the first 20 to have a similar...
- 07:48 AM QGIS Application Bug report #1850 (Closed): Move attribute table to its own thread
- sorting a large table can take a long time. I was wondering if it is possible to put it on its own thread that way i ...
Also available in: Atom