Bug report #7912
recent commit(s) broke graduated symbology making it impossible to manually add classes
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||16784|
Manual entry / editing of graduated symbology list in QGIS master is currently broken. The issue leads to to problems:
- It's now impossible to manually create graduated symbology list by adding custom ranges via "Add class" in an empty list.
- If the user has created a list via the "Classify" button, adding extra class(es) via "Add class" is broken. If the user clicks on "Add class" in a non-empty list, new items are non added, but instead already present items are overwritten.
Setting this as a blocker as it's clearly a regression, and a pretty critical one at it.
#1 Updated by dassouki - about 10 years ago
I can replicate these problems in Qgis 2.0 - build 51d73a9
#2 Updated by Mathieu Pellerin - nIRV about 10 years ago
- Subject changed from ressent commit(s) broke graduated symbology making it impossible to manually add classes to recent commit(s) broke graduated symbology making it impossible to manually add classes
#3 Updated by Mathieu Pellerin - nIRV about 10 years ago
- Resolution set to duplicate
- Status changed from Open to Closed
Part of this is duplicate of issue #7726, closing and adding missing information to older issue.