- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2016-06-01
- Last connection: 2019-02-26
Reported issues: 17
- 12:02 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21144: Snapping tooltips + advanced digitizing QGIS not responding
- Observed the same issue with 3.4.5 LTR(!), 3.6.0 and 3.7.0 on WIN 10, no 3rd party plugins installed.
- 02:07 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21376 (Closed): QGIS crashes when working with QgsLayerTreeLayers in a processing script
- h2. User Feedback
Trying to reorder layers from a processing script causes QGIS to crash. The following code works...
- 12:47 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21161 (Rejected): scipy import in PyQGIS throws traceback
- This affects both PyQGIS console and plugins in 2.18.28 LTR, both installed from OSGeo4W and standalone installer. I ...
- 09:38 AM QGIS Application Feature request #20863 (Open): store Layer Name in style file
- It would be a good idea to save the layer name in style files.
It could be argued that in QGIS 2, without the abil...
- 04:06 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19934 (Closed): QGIS 3.2 processing scripts not updated when saved / crash when tryin...
- When editing processing scripts in QGIS 3 with right click > Edit script... in the processing toolbox, save it and th...
- 05:40 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19426 (Closed): QGIS 3 Database Styles Manager does not load default style nor recogn...
- Stumbled upon this issue with styles used in spatialite db. These seem to be querried by
- 08:35 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19419: QGIS 3.2 crashes when preparing a QSqlQuery with PyQGIS
- seems to work at first sight when using QSQLITE driver instead of QSPATIALITE but this does of course not work when g...
- 01:32 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19419 (Closed): QGIS 3.2 crashes when preparing a QSqlQuery with PyQGIS
- I created a simple test spatialite db (cp. attached screeshot) and try to query it from PyQGIS using QSqlDatabase / Q...
- 01:08 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19354: Arrows are too long in the layer list legend
- Hi all,
@Carolyn: thank you for raising this issue!
See the attached zipfile for a sample dataset, QGIS project (cr...
- 12:12 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18246: Icons and fonts far too huge on Hi DPI display
- Rebooting solved the issue, cp. attached screenshot.
Also available in: Atom