- Registered on: 2014-11-13
- Last connection: 2019-03-20
Reported issues: 3
- 05:08 PM QGIS Application Feature request #21628 (Open): Expression values in Multi-Edit mode
- It would improve the multi-edit mode if values for each field could be set using an expression (as they can when edit...
- 03:36 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18408: Some more batch processing errors
- I encountered a similar error using the batch version of SAGA's "Upslope area" from the processing toolbox in QGIS 3....
- 01:10 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18286 (Open): cannot filter by $geometry, $length, $area etc.
- Giovanni Manghi wrote:
> What about QGIS 3?
I tested in QGIS 3.0.0 just now and the behaviour is exactly the same...
- 11:52 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18286 (Closed): cannot filter by $geometry, $length, $area etc.
- The "Advanced Filter (Expression)" function of the Attribute Table does not seem to be able to filter by comparing th...
- 04:29 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17213: "Show only features visible within a map" filter not able to select "base map"...
- I just encountered this exact behaviour as well in QGIS 2.18.16.
> @QGIS version 2.18.16
> QGIS code revision d47...
- 04:17 PM QGIS Application Bug report #14283: various crashes in georeferencer
- I have also experienced various crashes in the Georeferencer and today I gave it a shot at finding a reproducible set...
- 02:13 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15258: WMS/WMTS don't like special character in requests by 2.16 Nødebo
- I also experienced this issue with the same WMS source as Klas Karlsson, also only on 2.16.0.
When comparing the Get...
- 11:07 PM QGIS Application Bug report #11639 (Closed): Incorrect SchemaLocation URL in WFS POST request
- Since "&" is a predefined entity in XML the &amp; is a correctly escaped character. The error must be elsewhere.
- 11:04 AM QGIS Application Bug report #11639 (Closed): Incorrect SchemaLocation URL in WFS POST request
- For a more thorough log walkthrough, see http://gis.stackexchange.com/a/122047/26864
Steps to reproduce:
# Add a WF...
Also available in: Atom