- Registered on: 2012-10-06
- Last connection: 2016-09-03
Reported issues: 6
- 04:01 AM QGIS Application Bug report #15529 (Closed): Key expiry for the Debian LTR release.
- Using deb http://qgis.org/debian wheezy main as the repository apt-get update produces the following error:The follow...
- 04:33 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14395: Cannot install on ubuntu xenial
- Applied the changes as above. Still fails....
- 01:24 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14389 (Closed): Gras plugin conflict updating to 2.8.7
- Updating 2.8.6 -> 2.8.7 gives error:
`diversion of /usr/bin/qgis to /usr/bin/qgis.bin by qgis-provider-grass' clashes...
- 01:19 AM QGIS Application Bug report #14388 (Closed): 2.8.7 requires libjs-leaflet
- Attempting to update 2.8.6->2.8.7 on Debian Wheezy fails because libjs-leaflet is required & is not in repository. W...
- 07:53 AM QGIS Application Bug report #13900 (Closed): Debian upgrade to 2.8.4
- Running apt-get upgrade results in the following:
dpkg-divert: error: `diversion of /usr/bin/qgis to /usr/bin/qgis.bi...
- 09:54 AM QGIS Application Bug report #11760 (Closed): QGIS Debian upgrade throws an error
- Applied a series of QGIS updates which became available today.
An error was thrown to the effect that libqgis_custom...
- 11:36 AM QGIS Application Bug report #6472: Qgis 1.8.0 converts WGS84 to OSGB36 incorrectly
- After some more checking, 1.8.0 is OK on windows & master is OK on Squeeze. Maybe it's a problem with one or two spe...
- 04:05 PM QGIS Application Bug report #6472 (Closed): Qgis 1.8.0 converts WGS84 to OSGB36 incorrectly
- In attempting to georeference old OS maps I noticed that converting lat/long to OS grid gives different results to co...
Also available in: Atom