- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2012-04-22
- Last connection: 2019-07-17
Reported issues: 12
- 11:38 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21554 (Closed): query as view works in 2.14 LTR and does not in 3.4.5 LTR
- In data source manager, the query : @select distinct e.*, c.code_dept from activite.emprise e join activite.communes ...
- 09:38 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18021: no refresh using notify in postgis
- Qgis 3.4.2, postgres 9.6, postgis 2.3, windows 7
I followed the same method to get the map refreshed automatically...
- 09:37 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18018: a virtual layer make the project empty
- I don't have any project file with the "bug" for now. If it happens, I will join it.
I am working with QGis 3.4 now....
- 10:02 AM QGIS Application Bug report #19072 (Open): saving a virtual layer makes qgis crash
- h2. User Feedback
I was trying to "save as" on my computer, a virtual layer created from 2 shp in my project.
- 09:58 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18271: virtual layer makes qgis dump
- I saw your reply too late.
As soon as it does it again, I will report the details
- 01:28 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18271 (Closed): virtual layer makes qgis dump
- qgis 3.0 crashes when working with a virtual layer created from two shapefiles and st_contains function
h2. User ...
- 01:33 PM QGIS Application Bug report #18021 (Open): no refresh using notify in postgis
- following this : http://oslandia.com/en/2017/10/07/refresh-your-maps-from-postgresql/.
I checked the two boxes in th...
- 10:33 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18018 (Closed): a virtual layer make the project empty
- It is not the first time I encounter this issue.(It is been around a lot by the way.)
My qgis project has some postg...
- 01:55 PM QGIS Application Bug report #17836 (Feedback): scale changing even when freezes
- If you freeze the scale of the canevas, when you raise the width of the layer panel, scale is changing.
Is it a norm...
- 01:47 PM QGIS Application Feature request #17818: QGIS 3.0-labels and styles, keep coordinates in style as well.
- @be to have a way to propagate some settings to all the other available [email protected]
mmh I would answer no.
As far as...
Also available in: Atom