- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2012-12-02
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2011-06-06)
Reported issues: 16
- 05:53 PM QGIS Application Revision 6703126a (qgis): translation update pl
- 04:09 PM QGIS Application Revision 126ed6ba (qgis): updated translation pl
- 03:04 PM QGIS Application Revision 405adf6e (qgis): updated translation pl
- 02:21 AM QGIS Application Bug report #6734 (Closed): First on the list of Recently used CRS not active for newly created layer
- Steps to reproduce:
Create new shapefile, _Specify CRS_, try to select first position from _Recently used coordinate...
- 05:24 AM QGIS Application Feature request #5137 (Closed): Allow save results from RoadGraph plugin as an OGR datasource (ot...
- The layer to which data is exported should be at least saved after the successful export, for further analysis.
- 01:37 AM QGIS Application Bug report #4261 (Closed): "Merge shapefiles to one" gives bad results
- Merging shapefiles from menu Vector results with one of the layers data shifted.
I am using CRS different than 4326, ...
- 02:35 PM QGIS Application Bug report #2871 (Closed): bad curved label behaviour on print
- Use curved placement for labels, in the print composer labels look correct. The problem is incorrect result on print ...
- 04:51 AM QGIS Application Feature request #2756: Make Save as vector remember the path
- Sorry, I meant the path to the last saved file (not the patch)
- 04:38 AM QGIS Application Feature request #2756 (Closed): Make Save as vector remember the path
- May Save as vector (not only to shapefile) remember the latest path, as it was with previous Save as shp, please :)
- 12:11 PM QGIS Application Bug report #2528: Jumping items in legend
- see also #699
Also available in: Atom