- Registered on: 2019-01-20
- Last connection: 2019-05-12
Reported issues: 29
- 09:52 AM QGIS Application Bug report #22060 (Open): WMS - Zoom to native resolution
- 1) Add this service:
2) Add the top layer
- 09:20 AM QGIS Application Bug report #22059 (Open): WMS "Add Default Servers" button removal
- Per my enquiry to the list, the Add Default Servers button adds servers that are likely useless to the end user (soft...
- 09:14 AM QGIS Application Bug report #22052: Bad error message on WFS connection fail
- You get a bad message if you request the wrong type of service.
Use this for WFS:
- 01:57 AM QGIS Application Bug report #22058 (Open): Check for update suggests wrong option
- I'm using QGIS 3.4.3. This is an LTR release. If I select Check for Updates, it suggests updating to 3.6.x. What it s...
- 01:41 AM QGIS Application Bug report #22057 (Open): "Load/Save" connections
- Combination of things relating to the "Load" and "Save" buttons for connections on the Data Source Manager:
- 01:28 AM QGIS Application Feature request #22056 (Open): Consistent layer adding for services
- QGIS has progressed nicely and now has the Data Source Manager. This is nice, but there's still the issue of a lack o...
- 01:11 AM QGIS Application Bug report #22053: Filter on WFS only filters on title field
- This bug also applies to ArcGIS Map Server filtering. It's WORSE for ArcGIS, because of https://issues.qgis.org/issue...
- 01:10 AM QGIS Application Bug report #22055 (Open): Name/title field wrong way around for ArcGIS MapServer
- Take a look at this ArcGIS mapserver:
- 01:06 AM QGIS Application Feature request #22054 (Open): WFS - show and filter the keywords field
- Currently WFS only filters the Title field. There's a bug report/feature request for filtering name/abstract as well ...
- 12:56 AM QGIS Application Bug report #22053 (Open): Filter on WFS only filters on title field
- I leave it open whether this is a bug or a feature request. It's definitely sub-optimal in its current state.
Also available in: Atom