Reported issues: 14
- 04:15 AM QGIS Application Bug report #629 (Closed): no new GRASS modules
- I see that the menu with the new GRASS modules is present but the modules are not inserted in the .../share/grass/mod...
- 03:09 AM QGIS Application Bug report #627 (Closed): problem loading GRASS raster
- You can see the name of the GRASS raster by the Grass tool browser or by the icon "Load a GRASS raster layer" but you...
- 07:57 AM QGIS Application Bug report #618 (Closed): error in edit GRASS vector in Windows
- when you want edit a GRASS vector and you click on the edit icon an
output message say:
No maps opened in mMaps, prob...
- 07:56 AM QGIS Application Bug report #617 (Closed): no management layers icons in Windows version
- when you use the GRASS tools and you see the list of the GRASS layers
you can't see the icons of the management of th...
- 08:58 AM QGIS Application Bug report #279: Low resolution of point symbols in print composer / printed map
- The problem is not only for point symbol but also for same elemnts of map scale and legend. See the image attached
- 03:59 AM QGIS Application Bug report #467 (Closed): some colored GRASS rasters appear greyscale in QGIS
- GRASS set a default color table at the new rasters, in the case of rasters created by some modules (like r.cost, r.dr...
- 03:02 AM QGIS Application Bug report #466: WinQGIS: problem with Lizardtech WMS server
- The same problem is present with DM Solution GMap while the NASA connection is not available.
- 02:32 AM QGIS Application Bug report #464 (Closed): WinQGIS: the georeferecer module does not work
- I insert several rigth control points and then I click on "Generate world file", when I load the raster I can see the...
- 02:12 AM QGIS Application Bug report #463 (Closed): add image icon in the print composer is disappeared
- In the print composer the "add image" icon is no longer there
- 02:06 AM QGIS Application Bug report #444: low resolution in print composer and in the output (svn 6261)
- Also the ather vector elemnts (legend, text, scale bar...) have the same problem: low resolution. This situation was ...
Also available in: Atom