From 2011-03-08 to 2011-04-06
- 11:52 PM Bug report #12: no need for a Google API key?
- Agreed, the preferred solution would be to avoid GMaps.
- 10:51 AM Bug report #12: no need for a Google API key?
- The key is needed by the widget because it also uses google layers, so we can either not use google layers (suggested...
- 10:53 AM Bug report #15: Home page is blank
- This is a trivial fix, we just need to decide if we want an aggregator front-page with latest "events" from the diffe...
- 10:51 AM Bug report #6 (Closed): Title has typo
- 10:49 AM Bug report #11 (Closed): New CSS breaks plugin app
- I fixed most ugly errors myself.
- 10:48 AM Bug report #25 (Resolved): Plugin name mismatch error displayed on new version upload
- Fixed in commit 48a1bd2. I don't know when will be pushed online.
- 07:49 AM Bug report #14 (Resolved): Last modified date wrong
- Fixed on master, I don't know if somebody pushed it online though.
- 07:38 AM Bug report #25 (Closed): Plugin name mismatch error displayed on new version upload
- When I try to upload a new version of Tarsius plugin (http://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/4/) I got the following error:
- 11:46 PM Feature request #23 (Open): Add an option "Create a bugtracker"
- On uploading a plugin, the author should be presented with the option of automatically create a bugtracker instance f...
- 11:44 PM Feature request #22 (Open): Add an option "Add your plugin to standard GIT"
- When uploading his plugin, the dev should be presented with the option of adding it also to the standard GIT for all ...
Also available in: Atom