From 2011-02-03 to 2011-03-04
- 12:15 PM Bug report #21: Synchronizing the list of plugins from django to redmine
- An easy solution would be providing a link to the project creation form:
- 11:59 AM Bug report #21 (Closed): Synchronizing the list of plugins from django to redmine
- On upload of a new plugin to the django repo, a new redmine project should be added, inheriting the owner, name etc.
- 11:40 AM Bug report #20 (Open): Add a bot to this tracker and the repo to the IRC QGIS channel
- This will help following the activities
- 11:39 AM Bug report #19 (Closed): Link to source code (svn or git)
- This should be added to the page of each plugin
- 11:38 AM Bug report #18 (Closed): Link to bugtracker on the plugin page
- On the page of each plugin, a link to its bugtracker should be given
- 11:32 AM Bug report #17 (Closed): Resolved bugs appear on this list
- In the list of open tickets, also Resolved issues appear, at least with the Italian interface
- 11:31 AM Bug report #16 (Open): User map should go to qgis.org
- It seems out of place here. It would make sense to plot the IP who downoaded the plugins, not the users
- 11:27 AM Bug report #15 (Closed): Home page is blank
- It should be filled, possibly with the list of plugins, or redirected to the main qgis.org page.
- 11:25 AM Bug report #14 (Closed): Last modified date wrong
- The last modified date is always today. I guess this is updated at each refresh, or download, or the like
- 11:23 AM Bug report #12: no need for a Google API key?
- That is on http://plugins.qgis.org/community-map/create_user_form.html
- 11:19 AM Bug report #12 (Closed): no need for a Google API key?
- When clicking on the map of user, an error message asking for a Google API key is displayed. This does not seem neces...
- 11:23 AM Bug report #13 (Closed): Error changing details on the user map
- When I try to change my details in the user map, after typing my email I get:
There's been an internal error on the ...
- 05:25 AM Bug report #11 (Closed): New CSS breaks plugin app
- The latest CSS revision was probably not tested with the plugins application, which hence looks really ugly (no paddi...
Also available in: Atom