Bug report #9851
Processing - Toolbox tree view should not collapse when a model is added or edited.
|Affected QGIS version:||master
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No
||Copied to github as #:||18380
Currently, whenever I add a new model, the whole tree view in the toolbox collapses.
The same happens when I edit an existing model.
This is really annoying if I had my toolbox configured with certain parts of the tree structure open.
- Subject changed from Processing - Toolbox tree view should not collapse when a new model is added to Processing - Toolbox tree view should not collapse when a model is added or edited.
- Status changed from Open to Closed
- Status changed from Closed to Reopened
This is happening again, at least with R scripts.
- Category changed from 94 to Processing/Core
- Category changed from Processing/Core to Processing/GUI
This definitely still happens.
The same happens with R scripts.
- Status changed from Reopened to Feedback
I just added a fix for this in master. Could you please check if it's solved? Thanks!
Thanks, this seems fixed in QGIS code revision 3dcabfb.
- Resolution set to fixed/implemented
- Status changed from Feedback to Closed
Also available in: Atom