Bug report #9787
hanging / memory leak when moving large numbers of points
|Affected QGIS version:||master||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||duplicate|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||Yes||Copied to github as #:||18329|
QGIS 2.3 master
I have a layer with 40000 points that I need to move. If I move a few at a time it works but even just a few thousand, QGIS and PostGIS go into overdrive and I have to kill QGIS eventually.
#2 Updated by Giovanni Manghi over 5 years ago
- Crashes QGIS or corrupts data changed from No to Yes
- Affected QGIS version changed from 2.2.0 to master
- OS version deleted (
- Target version set to Future Release - High Priority
- Priority changed from Normal to High
- Operating System deleted (
still an issue on latest master and even on high end machines.