- Email: [email protected]
- Registered on: 2011-06-04
- Last connection: 2019-08-23
- QGIS Application (Reporter, 2011-06-06)
Reported issues: 118
- 04:05 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21954 (Feedback): change data source and style gets overridden
- I created a project whose layers came from a locally available PostGIS connection (replication slave).
When I ope...
- 12:00 PM QGIS Application Bug report #21563: buggy profile results in two instances starting
- I haven't tried the Lutra installer yet.
I am talking about QGIS profile, not the OS profile.
- 08:55 AM QGIS Application Feature request #21564 (Feedback): since 2.18 was deprecated, the latest Mac versions are unavail...
- on Kyngchaos, only 2.18.01 is available and http://download.osgeo.org/qgis/mac/ only goes up to 1.0.
I would like...
- 08:51 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21563 (Feedback): buggy profile results in two instances starting
- Ever since I did the first upgrade between 3.x versions, I've had to kill the QGIS instance that starts, as it hangs ...
- 08:44 AM QGIS Application Bug report #21562 (Feedback): opening filesystem dialogs very slow on MacOS
- For all 3.x versions to date (and in different user profiles) any action in QGIS that opens a system dialog (e.g. sav...
- 08:50 PM QGIS Application Bug report #20624 (Closed): remove redundant CRSs
- New CRSs for South Africa appeared in QGIS 3.
So-called EPSG:120480-102489 and EPSG:102562-102568 are not even in ...
- 11:23 AM QGIS Application Bug report #18405 (Closed): CRS selector does not close
- can't replicate anymore after OS and QGIS upgrades
- 12:59 PM QGIS Application Bug report #19432 (Open): vertex editor showing incorrect data
- I opened the vertex editor on a PostGIS LinestringZM layer which has populated M values and 0 Z values.
It shows ...
- 11:58 AM QGIS Application Feature request #19403 (Closed): identify interpolate between measures
- If a line has geometry with M values, Identify currently shows 'closest vertex M' as a derived value in the Identify ...
- 08:35 AM QGIS Application Feature request #19375 (Open): hide legend classes
- I have a rule based classification where the symbol is the same but the filter and scale dependency are different acr...
Also available in: Atom