Bug report #9653
"Output layer" default for raster calculator
|Affected QGIS version:||2.2.0||Regression?:||No|
|Operating System:||Easy fix?:||No|
|Pull Request or Patch supplied:||No||Resolution:||end of life|
|Crashes QGIS or corrupts data:||No||Copied to github as #:||18221|
1) Load Raster Calculator, enter whatever formula.
2) Type desired filename (a.tif) into "Output layer".
3) Set to GeoTiff (probably happens with all types).
4) Press OK.
What will happen is that "a.tif" will be created in the QGIS/bin directory. Except that when I open the "output layer" dialog by clicking the elipses it shows me a different directory (one where I normally save my data). Surely it should place it into this directory; it makes no sense to ever put data into /bin
#3 Updated by Giovanni Manghi almost 4 years ago
- Resolution set to end of life
- Status changed from Open to Closed
End of life notice: QGIS 2.18 LTR